Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Thursday, January 3, 2008

8 myles - 1.05:44

Courtesy Ford - 8:30 a.m.
mid 30's, overcast, some ice
no issues
easy effort

Did the Courtesy Ford run today, bright and relatively early. My little Escape' (pronounced ez-cop-ae) is having some shifting issues so I had to take it in and get fixed. I decided to run home and ended up taking a little detour to do some hill repeats. Last year at my peak I was running this hill in about 1:10 (5 times), today I ran 1:17, 1:14, and 1:11. I'm pretty happy with this because I didn't kill myself to get these times. My training is going good so I'm contemplating going up to Leadville on Saturday to do the 20 mile snowshoe race but it all depends if I get my Escape' back in time. Otherwise I'll be doing the Sante Fe Loop on Saturday.

As far as the Achilles is concerned, I'm going to stop reporting about it since I'm not having any issues right now. If that changes then I'll start talking about "it". I figure the more I talk about it, the more I worry about it..... see I'm rubbing "it" right now.

No comments: