Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Saturday, January 12, 2008

2008 "endorsing" sponsor

A few more teasers about my sponsor:

  • They have been involved in ultra-running for 5 years
  • They have been watching me over the last couple of years
  • They say the reason they are sponsoring me is because of my blog.... meaning they now know how hard I've been working and feel I will be committed to the team.
  • They have had some ties with other sports but have since pulled out.
  • They have been in business for almost 14 years.
  • They love being involved in the ultra-running community.

That's all for now so for you 2 or 3 people who actually read my blog, stay tuned.....

6 comments:

A J said...

okay i am guessing it is a company that you use their product for maybe a protein drink while running.

Anonymous said...

I will say Hammer Nutrition or First Endurance. Actually I will go with door number 2...First Endurance.

A J said...

j j says GU Energy Drink...

Anonymous said...

Alright, I had a night to sleep on it. I have changed my pick. Here are the new picks.
1. 9 Beans and a Burrtio
2. Starbucks
3. The makers of Puffed Rice
4. Dean Karnazes
and last but not least Banana Republic.
Whoever it is though, they landed a stud. 2008 for Jaime will be one for the ages. Take that to the bank!

Anonymous said...

jj said gu energy drink

Anonymous said...

I like the Puff Rice answer.. aj