Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Monday, December 14, 2009

8 myles - 55:43

Grigs - 3:00 P.M.
mid 40s, clear, calm
mind/body - hesitant/sore throat
easy effort

Prescribed: 60 minutes easy with strides at the end

Actual: 8 myles - 55:43 - avg. 6:57 - 6 x 100 m strides

I was really surprised at how easy this pace was. Even with the little bit of elevation I was hardly breathing - good sign. I have plenty of speed work ahead of me this week so today was a much needed "easy" day.

On another note, check out this link - Pretty cool -huh-! That picture was taken two years ago in Steamboat during the Mountain RATS stage race. I normally don't like to pimp myself but it's such a rarity that I get air time - just had to let you know.

2 comments:

Jamie Donaldson said...

Sweet pic Scott! You are just popping up everywhere! You deserve it!

aj said...

I agree with Jamie...Nice to be put in the spot light...love