Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Monday, December 28, 2009

2010 race schedule

Landing on a race a month has been my strategy in years past, starting in January and ending in September, this year has been a bit tricky. Family, job, and money have got me to stay closer to home in 2010 (save it a couple races). So without further adeux here it is:

As much as I've planned and talked it over with the board this is still 'tentative'. I would really like for the family to join me in New York and see the sights, just don't know if it's possible yet.

As far as goals are concerned; I'd like to set a PR in the marathon and 50K distance, get a faster time at Hard Rock (if I get in), and get a top 5 at Where's Waldo. Sure I have a goal for every race but those are the big ones for me.

Hope to see you somewhere on the 'trail' in 2010
Post a Comment