Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

12 myles - 1.24:38

Daniels Park - Noon
mid 40s, cloudy, melting snow
mind/body - good
easy effort

Prescribed: 1.15 easy effort
Actual: 12 myles - 1.24:38 - avg. 7:03 - nice and easy

Just my standard easy day to break up the hard days. I contemplated doing my tempo workout today because it was nice weather but glad I didn't. I didn't feel the best today, must have been Qdoba from yesterday... At any rate the body is healthy with no minor aches and 3 weeks to go till the marathon. I just looked at the results from last year and it appears I'm gonna have a tough time cracking the top 30 overall - gotta hit 2.39 (based on last year's results). Some fast people out there!

I need a trail, some rocks, and a hill to even the score with these fast people!

Bra-Bra put his helmet on so Myles wanted his on

No comments: