Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Sunday, December 13, 2009

16 myles - 1.58:51

Daniels Park - 8:00 A.M.
20s, strong North wind, cloudy
mind/body - good
easy effort

Prescribed: 2 hours easy/flat with last mile at marathon pace

Actual: 16 myles - 1.58:51 - avg. 7:25 - last mile 5:55 (oops) - 800 ft. of climbing

Strong North wind going out so it was slow and go. On the way back it was smooth sailing with the wind. My last mile was a little fast but I couldn't gauge very good with the swirling winds, at times it felt hard and at times I was comfortable. My targeted marathon pace is supposed to be 6:15 as that would put me in the 2.40 range.

Good solid week. I got the most important workouts in but only ran 4 days. Hopefully next week will be back to normal with no travel plans.

No comments: