Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Apr 21 - 27 2008

  • Mon - 12 myles
  • Tues - 10 myles
  • Wed - 9 myles
  • Thurs - off
  • Fri - 11 myles
  • Sat - 14 myles
  • Sun - off
  • Total 56 myles



Pic of the week - my favorite food

Everybody knows my favorite all time food is Puffed Rice, right? Well guess what? It has been recalled for the past 3 weeks! My diet is started to take a toll and my body should be revolting soon as I can't find Puffed Rice anywhere. My sister Patty works for Malt-O-Meal, you would think she could help a brutha out. Come one Patty! Help me! I'm melting....

Anyways I have been eating as good as I should have because my staple is gone but having said that my running has been going great! I finished the week with two of my best runs in a long time. I almost broke the 2 hour barrier at Mt. Falcon for a full loop and set 2 urban PRs on my courses. I can only hope this will continue through the race next Saturday.

This coming week I will be going to AZ for a meeting on Monday and Tuesday so that should cut into my running but that's OK. The week of the race I only run two or three times during the week usually pretty short. When I get to AZ on Monday morning I'll run short to give the legs a spin, come home on Wednesday and do some hill repeats, and then on Friday maybe 4 myles. That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SCOTT I have to break some bad new to you... Malt O Meal will probably not make Puffed Rice or Puffed Wheat again..Since it does not get cooked like the other cereals . So I am not sure if anyone else will make this cereal again since you are their only customer...SORRY...