Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Monday, April 7, 2008

7 myles - 52:10

Waterton/Platte loop - noon
cloudy, wet, 40's, mucky trail
mind/body - surprisingly good!
easy effort

I was nervous to run today because I didn't want to over do it. Once I got going I felt really, really good! After having only one day off from a 50 mile race this is a good sign. If I'm going to have any sort of success at Desert RATS then I have to start putting in back to back to back long days. Probably on the order of 75 myles in a 3 day stretch. At least, that's what I hope to be able to do the end of May/beginning of June.

My legs were a little sore today but nothing too bad. Hopefully this week I can get in at least 70 myles. Next race is Collegiate Peaks 50 mile on May 3rd. Looking forward to it!

No comments: