Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Monday, April 21, 2008

12 myles - 1.29:58

Daniels Park - 3:00 p.m.
very windy, mid 50's, dry road
mind/body - not cooperating
medium effort

Man! I didn't want to run today! The more I thought about it, the less I wanted to run. I waited for the wind to die down but it never did. NW wind up to 30 mph made for some tough running, coupled with the fact that I just wasn't into it today. I guess we all have those days, I'm just glad it's on a training day and not a race day. Try again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unless you are tumble-weed it is easy to want to stay in.
Still that wind probably couldn't keep up with you.
Just checking on you, have a great run today.

Anonymous said...

tomorrow will be a better day... That's what makes life challanging...love..