Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Sunday, April 13, 2008

13 myles - 1.54:37

Deer Creek - 7:00 a.m.
upper 20's, clear, partly snowy trail
mind/body - good
medium effort

Hooked up with Bfish this morning - bright and early. It's been a while since Brian and I ran together so it was good to catch up and remind us both that we need to beat up on each other once in a while. Hopefully we can get together at least once every other week seeing that we basically have the same race schedule planned. I only had time to do one loop because Nicole had to work this morning but Brian went for two for a total of 26 myles.

With today's run, Brian hits the magical 80 mile mark for the week. Good running Fish! For me, I ran 6 days this week for 64 myles - not too shabby a week out from a race. This was my second real trail run of the year and I've come to the conclusion that I need to stay on the trail as much as possible.

No comments: