Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

9 myles - 1.12:22

Mt. Falcon - noon
clear, mid 70's, little wind
mind/body - eager
easy effort

Well I ended up slipping away for an hour today. I had some business on the West side of town so I took advantage of getting over to Mt. Falcon. Nice relaxed effort, nothing too crazy. For those of you who know Mt. Falcon here are my splits:
  • Turkey Trot - 17:50
  • Shelter - 30:05
  • Parmalee - 40:15
  • Top - 40:54
Nothing too blazing but I definitely felt good today so I suffered less. I guess that's a relative term used for Mt. Falcon "suffered". No matter how slow you go, the hills are relentless and will make you feel it one way or another. Saturday I'll got back to Mt. Falcon and do a full loop which is about 14 myles. Total myles for the week should be right around 55. Perfect for me a week before a race.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good times at Falcon... I'd have to push hard to get those times.
BFish