Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Saturday, December 6, 2008

10 myles - 1.11:14

Daniels Park - 11:00 a.m.
mid 50s, a little muddy, clear
mind/body - tired
easy effort

Nothing of significance to report. Legs felt a little tired and really didn't feel like running but it was a nice enough day to get out. So far this week I've logged 64 myles and will probably run 6 tomorrow for a total of 70. This is my 5th week in a row of 60+ myles, I should probably cycle through a down week next week to let the body recover a bit. I don't think I'm gonna make it to 3000 myles for the year because I would have had to log 80 myles for all weeks this month. No sense in beating myself up just to get it, there's always next year...

I'm going to Utah next week for two days on business so I'm hoping my friends in SLC will read this blog and let me know what the trails look like in the SLC foothills. I'm looking either Millcreek (pipeline), Grandeur, City Creek (BST), or Red Butte - any advice?

No comments: