Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Sunday, December 7, 2008

10 K - 43:07

Lone Tree Loop - 12:30 p.m.
mid 60s, clear, a little muddy
mind/body - good
easy effort

Brian Fisher invited me to go run Mt Falcon this morning @ 7 a.m. but I couldn't pull myself outta bed. When Brian called last night for the invite he said "it's gonna be nice and easy".... yeah right! Any time Brian and I get together we seem to push it a bit and in the end it's always a good workout. I wasn't too sure I was up for that after running 5 days and 64 myles this week already. I turned to my 10 K easy route over at Lone Tree just to spin the legs - 17:26 for the 2.7 mile loop/6:27 pace.

I had to make my run quick because America's team is set to do battle with the Steelers today - think back to the late 70s when this was the biggest rivalry in all of sports. How 'bout dem Cowboys!! Gotta go...

2 comments:

brownie said...

HERE WE GO STEELERS!

Anonymous said...

We missed you out there... You would of enjoyed Falcon even though Todd turned my "easy run" into a Fast Eddy Mt Falcon "time trial".
Sorry about them Cowboys, break my heart to see em lose.
BFish