Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

12 myles - 1.28:14

Daniels Park - 8:00 a.m.
clear, 60's, dry road
mind/body - good ....in the beginning
medium effort

The run started out great then as I turned around at mile 6 the wheels fell off. I guess the lack of calories has taken effect. I was dizzy and slow coming back but if I taught my body to use fat as energy then I did some "good" suffering today. The beginning of the run I felt light on my feet and the legs were real responsive. In fact, I went through the first mile in 6:39. That same mile coming back was 7:19 and miserable. A few more days of calorie restriction and I should be set to go for AR 50.

I added a new link to an online training log called Map My Run. It's really quite extensive if you want it to be. I use it for daily mileage, monthly mileage, calories burned, and mapping out new courses. Take a look I think you'll like it too.

No comments: