Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

11 myles - 1.14:18

East/West HR loop - 3:00 p.m.
clear, 60's, dry trail
mind/body - good/good
medium effort

Even though the East/West trail doesn't open up for another week, I went over the locked fence and trespassed. Having said that, not many people had been on the trail so it was really soft and not rutted. I couldn't handle the road another day! The road really does give my body a pounding so I thought it best to mix it up.

As far as nutrition is concerned I ate a whole bag of puffed rice (1100 calories), small romaine lettuce salad, and a cup of angel hair pasta. Together that probably amounts to 2000 calories or pretty close. My energy seemed fine during the run so hopefully it (my body) is learning to use that fat for fuel.

No comments: