Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

12 myles - 1.24:57

Modified Daniels Park - 2:00 p.m.
clear, mid 40's, snow is gone
mind/body - good/in-grown toe nail on left big toe
easy effort

Legs were a little tired today from the run yesterday. Not much power going up hills but I believe running on tired legs is what makes me strong(er). For the last two days I've noticed I get stronger the longer I go, having said that I hope that holds true for at least 50 myles. "Getting stronger" through 18 myles is a far cry from "getting stronger" through 50 myles....

Speaking of 50 myles, they listed the entrant list for AR 50 today.... ANOTHER stacked field just as I suspected. I counted 16 guys that are sub 6.30 potential! But in the true spirit of competition I wouldn't want it any other way, BRING IT ON!

3 comments:

Manners said...

That's right baby. Get the eye of UTEP. We all know how you owned those silly miners.....
Onward Fast Eddy, ONWARD I SAY!

Anonymous said...

Goog Luck with AR50. Hopefully you guys have better weather than the Hurricane they ran in last year. I have worked the 43 mile aid station for the last 5 years and was amazed at the conditions all participants had to deal with. I relocated from Folsom to Colorado Springs this year and will miss out watching the race go down. Enjoy the trip.

Greg Lautschlauger

Unknown said...

Thanks Greg! Are you running with the CRUD guys yet? If not, they are good group to get hooked up with for training runs.

I'll let you know how it goes with AR 50.