Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

12 myles - 1.24:57

Modified Daniels Park - 2:00 p.m.
clear, mid 40's, snow is gone
mind/body - good/in-grown toe nail on left big toe
easy effort

Legs were a little tired today from the run yesterday. Not much power going up hills but I believe running on tired legs is what makes me strong(er). For the last two days I've noticed I get stronger the longer I go, having said that I hope that holds true for at least 50 myles. "Getting stronger" through 18 myles is a far cry from "getting stronger" through 50 myles....

Speaking of 50 myles, they listed the entrant list for AR 50 today.... ANOTHER stacked field just as I suspected. I counted 16 guys that are sub 6.30 potential! But in the true spirit of competition I wouldn't want it any other way, BRING IT ON!
Post a Comment