Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Saturday, March 15, 2008

10 myles - 1.12:58

Daniels Park - 11:00 a.m.
clear, North wind, 40's
mind/body - not so good
struggling easy effort

Ya this week is definitely a recovery week... The plan was to go 20 myles but I could tell when I started it was gonna be one of those days. Just had no gumption to run. My first/last were: 6:59/7:10, which tells me I was off today.

I'll take off tomorrow and go skiing with Jaxon. We bought season passes and Jaxon has only gone 3 times so we gotta go get our money's worth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good idea.... old legs need rest...

Anonymous said...

looks like you are now 12th.

some rumblings about course cuttings. a guy from oregon was also dq'd.

http://www.capitalroadrace.com/results/08_WTC_OVL.HTM