Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

9 myles - 1.07:47

Lone Tree + loop - 3:00 PM
40s, strong East wind, a little damp
mind/body - miserable
easy effort

Been down and out the last couple of days. Either ate something bad or caught a bug going around. I've had no appetite, nausea, and the green apple two step. Hopefully the run today flushed everything out. I've only eaten 3 bowls of cereal in the last two days so obviously I had no energy and no zip in the legs. Better now than in a weeks time

"What is going on with America's team?"

7 comments:

trudginalong said...

I believe the answer to your question is that America's team just plain sucks...

Unknown said...

So much talent and promise! Time for some firing, starting with Bum's son

Anonymous said...

Sweet you can lose a few pounds for the Masochist. Good luck

Jim P. said...

Now you know why I didn't call you on Sunday. Didn't want anyone puking up bad fast-food pizza on me.

Any chance of meeting at Mt. Falcon Thursday at 8:30 a.m.?

brownie said...

Glad your victory came at a high price!

Unknown said...

Hey Jim - maybe? Is the best I can do right now. I've got to run today to see how I feel. Don't wanna go to falcon for pain AND misery. I'll drop you a line tonight.

thanks

Brian said...

I think making your son wear a Cowboys Jersey could be considered child abuse!