Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

8 myles - 59:00

HR urban trails - 6:30 AM
40s, clear, dry
mind/body - groggy/slow to start
easy effort

Not much to put down here, just the fact that I got out early this morning. I did, however, crank out a good fast mile at the end - 5:49. I also got out yesterday with 9 myles in 1.06. Work is crazy so I won't be able to notch it back up until Friday, in which I'll do 6 x 1 mile @ 5:50 pace. Saturday will be down at Pikes Peak for some elevation and then the CRUD party at Brown-eyes' house. We are having a Domino's pizza eating contest. I believe the rules are simple: just finish a large as fast as you can without barfing. Gotta beat JT for some braggin/smack talking rights. Then again he probably won't show up....
Post a Comment