Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

8 myles - no time

Daniels Park - 8:00 AM
60s, clear, dry
mind/body - engine is revving
easy effort

Seems like I've been stating "clear and dry" for quite some time. We need a little moisture. Took the same methodical approach today but I added in 6 x ~30 seconds @ 5K pace - everything is working and feeling really smooth. I'm contemplating heading to Wyoming (Casper) on Thursday to do a little work and also intersect Karl. Don't know if I'll run with him or sit in the motor home and eat all his food... On second thought, Karl's looking a little famished so I'll bring my own Little Debbie's or something. Also planning on doing some mile repeats with Lucho on Saturday up Lookout Mountain, I need a little arse whoopin'!

Any more feedback on a proposed PI ultra series? All good stuff so far! I think this could be a series like no other!

1 comment:

TD said...

I think you need the Vaquero races in the series. we offer 25k and 50k.