Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

9 myles - 1.04:03

Lone Tree + loop - 8:00 AM
60s, clear, dry
mind/body - positive/good
easy effort

Two days in a row feeling good - a positive sign to get back on track. I took the watch today just to verify my pace (7:07) was as good as it feels. Maybe it was all those tasty Cokes after the race that put me back on the right track... or was it the Laurelwood and Rogue IPAs?? Either way things are looking up. My only stumbling block now going into the Bear is that I have a week long meeting in downtown LA the week prior to.... maybe the rest will be good.

5 comments:

WMRC said...

Yes! Rest, Beer, Beard, No Watch. All Good stuff! I like what I'm hearing. Kevin

Footfeathers said...

Wanna travel to bear with me? Sounds like you'll be on track for it sooner than you think.
Tim

Unknown said...

Tim - glad to hear I'm finally gonna meet you! I am traveling out withe family on Wednesday, you're more than welcome to hitch a ride though. The only caveat is that you will have to stay over at the in-laws before going up to Logan.

Kevin - good to hear from you! It's that time of year isn't it?

Footfeathers said...

Thanks Scott! Can you send me an email? I can't seem to find yours.
Thanks again.
TL

Paulette said...

I freaking love your bread post!! LOL!!