Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Friday, August 13, 2010

6 myles - 42:35

Grigs - 8:00 AM
80s, clear, dry
mind/body
easy effort

It's getting to be that time of year when the chill fills the morning air. Not really chill but maybe more of a coolness - my favorite time of the year.

A little leg turnover this morning on my normal Grigs hill (x3) - 1:11, 1:09, 1:07. Didn't feel the quickest but still solid. And just to keep the legs honest, I made the last mile a tempo effort - 6:11. I also ran yesterday, 8 myles 59:56, but didn't want to bore you cause I had nothing to say... kinda like today. 35 myles for the week so far. I will get out for 14 tomorrow and then take a couple days off in a row, my standard taper. Here is a press release for Where's Waldo next week.

2 comments:

nmp said...

Good luck at Where's Waldo!

Unknown said...

thanks Nick! And you as well at Trans Rockies!