Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

10 myles - 1.32:13

Mt. Falcon v0.75 - 1:00 PM
90s, clear, dry
mind/body - not into it
easy effort

After being in meetings for 2 and 1/2 days it was nice to be out on the trail. Felt good to start (albeit hot) and was climbing well.... that didn't last too long as the food and beverage from the meeting soon caught up to me. I always go into these meetings thinking "I'm gonna be better this time" and it never happens. The food is just too good to pass up and the free beverage to boot, well that's a no brainer. At any rate, I made it to the end of Turkey Trot in 18 flat and then the shelter in 30:40. After that just kind of coasted around Parmalee and came straight back down. Now I've got the sludge out of my system, tomorrow should be better.

1 comment:

GZ said...

Same weakness here. Free is me.