Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Monday, August 9, 2010

10 myles - 1.11:39

Daniels Park - 7:00 AM
60s, clear, overnight rain
mind/body - good
easy effort

I dropped Jaxon off at school this morning... first day of middle school that is. I remember my first day of Junior High, pretty nerve racking. Jaxon must have felt the same way because he forgot everything he was supposed to bring with him today, including his schedule. At any rate, he's excited to be back in school and I'm excited for him. Growing up fast!

My run this morning was the average, every day run: 7:09 pace without much effort. I also ran yesterday, 16 myles in 1.53 so I've had some decent mileage over the last couple of weeks leading into this taper, 85 and 66 respectively. This week I'll be in meetings which will limit my runs but I hope to get at least 55 myles and then 30 something the week of Where's Waldo. I started looking at the course for Where's Waldo for the first time yesterday, there is some pretty good climbing in there. Looking forward to it!

No comments: