Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8 myles - 57:11

HR urban trails - 4:00 PM
90s, clear, and very dry
mind/body - I thought good until I started to run
seemed like a hard effort

Man - I felt like junk today! No explanation whatsoever. I thought (if anything) I would be wanting to get after it. So now my confidence is rattled a bit and because I made the statement yesterday "I've been doing the same workouts leading up to Miwok last year", I had to go back and double check. As I dug a little deeper into the workouts last year, I noticed my mileage was less but each workout had an element of quality, meaning some sort of 5:50 pace associated with it. That caused my confidence to sink a little more. So be it. Nothing I can do about it now. Just get to the race and give it what I've got, confidence or not I will have fun! Twitter updates here for the race
Post a Comment