Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

6.2 myles - 44:34

Lone Tree loop - 5:00 AM
60s, clear, dry
mind/body - feeling really good
easy effort

I thought I was going faster than that (7:11 pace) but it's early so I'll take it. My body seems really refreshed after taking two days off in a row. I've been getting 6 days a week in since Hardrock and feel I've been wearing myself out a little too much. I looked back at my prep for Miwok last year and was happy to see I'm doing the same types of workouts with similar times now so hopefully the outcome will be the same, if not better. We shall see.

3 comments:

trudginalong said...

Saw your picture the other day at the PI outlet in Silverthorne, had to do a double take... You're everywhere man!

ps. If you haven't (but I'm sure you have) tried Gordan Ale from Oskar Blues, I think it might fit you well...

Nick said...

Get 'em Fast Ed. Looks like there'll be a bunch of fairly evenly paced dudes at the pointy end - yourself included. Should be a good race. looking forward to seeing how it plays out. Another USATF podium?

Unknown said...

You sure it was me Patrick - we mexicans all look alike you know... Love the Gordan's!

Thanks Nick - looking forward to seeing the great north west!