Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Sunday, February 21, 2010

6 myles - 45:12

TM South Ridge - 4:00 P.M.
Teens, snowing outside
mind/body - good
easy effort

WOW! Just watched the Americans beat the Canadians in hockey! What a goal by Ryan Kesler to seal the deal in the end - exciting stuff! But to be completely honest, I don't get the Olympic spirit (or feel) when watching sports where pro athletes predominate, just like basketball in the summer games. I think the Olympics should be left to the amateur athletes. What do you think?

Running today was all about hanging out with Jaxon. The boys went to the gym to play basketball while mom worked, after mom got home Jaxon and I went running. He went round and round on the track while I ran the treadmill. Nice, methodical pace for me (7:30) while I counted laps for Jaxon - 30 in all for 3 myles.

2 comments:

footfeathers said...

I was talking about allowing pros into the olympics today while watching the hockey game too. Completely agree with you

Nice workout Jaxon!

Unknown said...

Exact translation from above using Google translate:


Must harbor the hope that will live a happy life only flies a full, meaningful, dynamic, confident.