Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

10 myles - 1.12:31

Daniels Park - 8:00 A.M.
teens, snow/frozen mud, clear
mind/body - sluggish
easy effort

Just went with the flow today - 7:15 avg. Really didn't feel like I needed to push it anywhere. For some reason, either longing for the summer or the music playing in my ears, I had memories flash back into my head about my Colorado Trail adventure last year. I assume I will never forget that trip and all the people who helped me along the way. I am putting together a DVD that will include pictures, video, and music that I will put up on the blog once I'm done. On that note, Dave Horton emailed me and wants to do some training up on the CT this summer from Eddiesville to Durango sometime in late June - looking forward to it!

No comments: