Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Thursday, March 19, 2009

10 myles - 1.10:52

HR urban trails - 3:00 P.M.
Sunny, mild, dry, mid 60s
mind/body - not motivated yet/come on legs!
easy effort

Prescribed workout: 2 hours, easy/recovery effort

Actual workout: 10 myles 1.10:52 avg. 7:05, easy/recovery effort

Yep it's official! Recovery week. My legs just start to peter out around the hour mark - the deep pain that radiates from the bone, through the muscles feeeling like they will snap at any moment! I looked back at last year after WTC to see how I felt the week after and sure enough - same thing! That makes me feel a little better to know that the legs will heal in about a week. Last year I only did 39 myles after WTC, this year I'll probably get 50. I'll take tomorrow off then finish the week with the CRUD run Saturday

No comments: