Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

10 myles - 1.09:58

Lone Tree loop - 3:00 P.M.
mid 50s, no wind, dry
mind/body - not motivated/legs heavy
Hard effort

Prescribed workout: 75 minutes with 6 X 1:30 @ 5K pace

Actual workout: 10 myles 1.09:58 avg. 6:59 - 6 x 1:30 @ 5K pace

I'm strugglin' a bit here. Legs are still heavy and I am NOT motivated to get the work done this week. I was hoping for the 8 mile Monday run to shake it out but my legs have been stiff and still are stiff right now. I have cherry picked my way through the easier workouts this week but all that is left is 2, 2 hour runs and 8 x 1 mile intervals. If I don't come around during the 2 hour run tomorrow then I'll bag the mile repeats this week and shift them into next week.

No comments: