Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Saturday, May 1, 2010

15 myles - 2.08:17

Mt. Falcon v1.0 - 6:30 A.M.
30s, clear, mostly dry
mind/body - good
easy effort

Can I really say "easy" anytime at Falcon? Not really. But the point is that we (Brian Fisher, Geoff Armstrong , and myself) really enjoyed being out there this morning without redlining it. Good conversation all the way round. Thanks for the run guys! My legs felt really good climbing despite only 7 days out from Zane Grey. What that tells me is that I'm getting fit. Normally a week after a race I will struggle to get in 30 myles but this week I've already put in 51. Things are starting to shape up nicely! Wonder what's going on with all races right now?? Can't wait to see the results!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Scott! Always good to hit the trails with you, lots of fun chasing you down the mountain! May have been "easy for Eddy" but I know I was working.
Good stuff,
BFish

Geoff said...

I'm with Brian although in my case it was fun chasing you up, down and around the mountain!

Nice links, btw.