Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Sunday, May 2, 2010

11 myles - 1.14:57

Coyote Ridge - 8:00 A.M.
40s, partly cloudy, dry
mind/body - good
easy effort

Fourth day in a row where I've felt good. Today was about a minute slower than earlier in the week but mixed it up a bit. This was more of a progressive run where I continually get faster; first 2.5 myles in 18:15 (avg. 7:18); last 2.5 myles in 16:22 (avg. 6:32); last mile in 6:20. Since speed work has been a foregone conclusion lately I realize I need to get back to the quality stuff leading up to Pokey.

As it turns out, this week was really a normal week as opposed to the usual recovery week. I logged 62 myles in 6 runs and hopefully will get up to 100 in two weeks time. Next week I will incorporate both leg turnover and climbing

No comments: