Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Thursday, April 1, 2010

10 myles - 1.08:36

Lone Tree + loop - 11:00 A.M.
40s, cloudy, blustery
mind/body - seemingly good
easy effort

In between the masses of conference calls (when I say "masses" I'm talking 5 calls in on day!?!), I decided to exercise the legs and lungs since I was exercising the mouth and brain... I thought conference calls were a time to catch up on everything else in the office?? Man I got roped into some deep conversation today!

At any rate, the run was spectacular! Avg. of 6:52 on some trails and hills. The body feels very good and the legs, in particular, seemed to have a little snap back today. I've been overly obsessed with looking at any and all information related to Zane Grey. The course map seems to be gaining a lot of my attention, hmmm....

And for the record, I'm going to be attempting my first FKT on Mt. Sanitas sometime early May. I'm gonna do 12 hours of Sanitas and see if I can eclipse the current record of 16 laps in 11.56:22 held by Peter Bakwin.
Post a Comment