Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Thursday, April 1, 2010

10 myles - 1.08:36

Lone Tree + loop - 11:00 A.M.
40s, cloudy, blustery
mind/body - seemingly good
easy effort

In between the masses of conference calls (when I say "masses" I'm talking 5 calls in on day!?!), I decided to exercise the legs and lungs since I was exercising the mouth and brain... I thought conference calls were a time to catch up on everything else in the office?? Man I got roped into some deep conversation today!

At any rate, the run was spectacular! Avg. of 6:52 on some trails and hills. The body feels very good and the legs, in particular, seemed to have a little snap back today. I've been overly obsessed with looking at any and all information related to Zane Grey. The course map seems to be gaining a lot of my attention, hmmm....

And for the record, I'm going to be attempting my first FKT on Mt. Sanitas sometime early May. I'm gonna do 12 hours of Sanitas and see if I can eclipse the current record of 16 laps in 11.56:22 held by Peter Bakwin.

8 comments:

AJW said...

Zane Gray will be a blast. With you, the Coury's, Karl, Ian, Josh, Diana, etc...It'll be so much fun I'll wish it never ended.

nmp said...

Hey Scott,

If you are looking for any company for laps around Sanitas let me know...I would join you for a little while.

Anonymous said...

I'll second Nick's offer for company on a couple laps, the ones later in the day, that is. It's a pretty manly record for sure.

Unknown said...

Hey Nick and Tim - would absolutely love for you guys to join me. I'll post something up on my blog here in a couple weeks to let you know the date. I know this is one stout record but I'm just putting it out there so I have something to shoot for.

Nick - I think Clark and Darcy are gonna come out as well. Great HR training eh?

nmp said...

Sounds like it!

Geoff said...

I may also be in for a Sanitas loop or two, gotta get ready for Golden Gate! Keep me posted!

GZ said...

I will do a lap or two and then bring some brew.

Unknown said...

best offer all day Georgie! You are my friend!