Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Friday, April 9, 2010

7 myles - 54:38

Mt. Sanitas - 3:00 P.M.
70s, clear, dry
mind/body - This gombu is kickin my ASS!
easy effort

I keep thinking tomorrow is the day when I break through but late last night I spiked a fever and thought it was the violent end to this nasty bug... Nope. The good thing about the run today is that I didn't die and made it to the top of Sanitas in 20 minutes but I need a nap right now. It's always worked in the past to run out colds but this one is stubborn. And maybe I'm stubborn too and should take some time off. Well tomorrow I fully intend to get worked over by Josh and Nick on a 20 mile run. Hope you guys know CPR... or better yet just bring the pain pills

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang boy, shoulda told me you were at sanitas. Hope you're past this illness.
BTW, I ended up at Falcon Trails last week and am planning Buffalo Creek on THIS Sunday, if you're interested.

Unknown said...

Yeah TL it was more of a random drive-by. Plus you didn't wanna hear me bitch an wheeze all the way up.

I misunderstood about BC, thought it was last week. I would love to go but think I'd be more of a bother. One of my favorite areas to run though so I will get up there with you.

What did you think of Falcon? Not as rocky as Boulder but certainly some good elevation.

Anonymous said...

Falcon is an awesome loop. It was a last minute change due to weather, as we were supposed to be at BC. So, we're heading over there this Sunday at 10am. Casual pace for about 2.5-3 hrs, so you're more than welcome!