Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Saturday, April 17, 2010

10 myles - 1.10:43

HR urban trails + hill sprints - noon
40s, raining, muddy
mind/body - just OK
Hard effort

First time I really used the lungs in about 3 weeks time and I have to admit - it hurt! Not only that but my times on the hill sprints were slower than usual so that tells me I'm still recovering from that dreadful bug. Usually on this hill (350 meters and 10% grade) I will hit between 1:02 - 1:05 with my fastest being 0:58. Today: 1:08, 1:06, 1:06, 1:08, 1:08, and 1:06. I'm coming around but it can't come fast enough... I just watched a video that was taken on the ZG course a couple weeks ago... fun. But it's gonna test every bit of my lungs and legs.

2 comments:

Jamil said...

Thanks for the updates on Fruita and Leona today! You can always chill back with me at Zane. See ya in a week!

Unknown said...

Jamil. I'm sorry but did you say "chill back with me"? Uh uhhh.... you sand bagging defending champion - I AM following you! This is your backyard! I get lost real easy, remember?