Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Friday, April 16, 2010

13 myles - 1.47:47

Deer Creek - noon
50s, mostly dry, some snow
mind/body - good and steady
easy effort

Another good outing with rocky trails and elevation. I hate to say how much elevation because it all seems to vary depending upon the device used. For instance, when I mapped out Mt Falcon on "Map My Run" it gave total ascent 2093 ft for an entire loop. I've always thought it was closer to 3500 ft. Anyone know for sure? The map for Deer Creek has 3420 ft elevation gain for the loop, which seems about right. But I highly doubt Deer Creek has more than Mt Falcon.

So for what it's worth, all training runs this week had some climbing in it and I feel so much better with the gombu gone. NOW I'm starting to get excited about Zane Grey!
Post a Comment