Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

11 myles - no time

Daniels Park - 11:00 A.M.
50s, clear, almost dry
mind/body - eager/strong
easy effort

Couldn't resist getting out today - very nice, sunny day! My watch conked out on me otherwise I would have taken time to check leg speed. Did 10 x 10 sec (guess) x 10% sprints on the way back, read an article Paul gave me (can't remember the author) talking about this being more of a neurological stimulator workout than anything else - I think it was in Running Times last summer.

At any rate, I am ready to go. I emailed the race director this morning to get the conditions and weather.... snow should be gone and they are expecting a low in the 30s and high in the 50s - ideal for running fast.

Team PI/Smith 2010 with new slick tops




First time video on a slick trail so a bit shaky

4 comments:

aj said...

nice video... it was just like running w/ the team...had my workout for the day.. Thanks.

Nick said...

Incredible cinematography skills, considering the terrain/footing!

Can I repost it?

Unknown said...

absolutely repost. I'll send you a better file when I get home. I have also posted on PI/Smith website under videos but I am having a rough go at getting it to post.

Matt Lonergan said...

Sweet video! I would have hurt myself if I tried to film that. I would love to repost it as well. Nice work!