Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Sunday, March 14, 2010

10K - 1.08:34

Lone Tree Loop - 8:00 A.M.
30s, overcast, dry
mind/body - good
easy effort

He did it. Jaxon finished the 10K loop without stopping. That was the goal in order to let him do the Buffalo 25K - I'm proud of him. Although I would like him to have done more training, I have not pushed him one time and let him do this on his own accord. His time today as opposed to last time is 8 minutes faster and less complaining. One more longer run of 8 myles next week and he should be ready.

As for me, the calf feels fine and probably a good thing I took it easy today. I only put in 30 myles this week but as long as I can double that next week I should be fine going into Buffalo.

11:03 avg. on trails with some hills - Nice job Jaxon!

3 comments:

Local Mind Media said...

Great, now there are TWO HI-MAYS fast than I am!

Anonymous said...

Scott - Kevin will be calling Jaxson soon for a run. He's really getting into it and looking for a running buddy. Nice job in NY by the way! I hope all is well with you and the family.

aj said...

GREAT JOB JAXON WILL BE WATCHING IN A FEW WEEKS...ok. Dad you had a nice run also...love you