Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Monday, March 29, 2010

10K - 45:49

Lone Tree loop - 8:00 A.M.
50s, a little muddy, clear
mind/body - wandering/good
easy effort

Today was a nice little spin to work out some of that lactic acid. Overall my body feels pretty darn good but I remember what happened last time so I'm being extremely careful with recovery. My thoughts shifted to Zane Gray today; looking at the course profile, watching the 30 minute video, and looking at times over the past 7 years. Should be a fun race with Brimhall, Torrence, Meltzer, AJW, and Jamil Coury all toeing the line.

Here's a photo I picked off Greg Norrander's site. I think Marge took this picture?? Great picture!

Gives you an idea how close Ryan and I were all day

1 comment:

Matt said...

Sorry about that wrong turn. Sounds like Roes recently. Great pic. The weather looks terrible :-)

Keep on keeping on!