Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Monday, March 22, 2010

8 myles - 58:11

Daniels Park - 8:00 A.M.
40s, clear, a little wet
mind/body - good/GOOD!
easy effort

I woke up this morning and decided if I can't go an hour without any discomfort then I have no business running 7 times that in 5 days... Turned out good. I'm really not sure how there can be such a drastic difference from one day to the next. I didn't have any pain yesterday, just discomfort as if something was wrong. Maybe it was it my head. At any rate, I hope I'm on the mend 'for real' this time.

Should be a good race Saturday with Storheim and Burch looking to go under 7 hours, I hope to be in the mix as well.

Myles gettin ready for his first soccer game against brother

1 comment:

GZ said...

I am hoping this calf BS is just a front that blew down through the north (Sir Nick), over the Denver metro (me), then your region and just keeps heading south.

In any case, I did not do the calf sleeves but I did compression socks. I do not know if they helped or not ... but I started to turn the corner a couple of days after wearing them. That might have been the socks or that it was ... "time."