Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

8 myles - 1.02:34

Foothills trail - 4:00 P.M.
30s, cloudy, a little muddy
mind/body - good/still recovering
easy effort

Worked the day in Ft. Collins so I looked to the hills for a quick run. Sorry Nick woulda called but it was spur of the moment before I bolted back up to Cheyenne.

Gotta admit, I was a little rusty descending down the Foothills trail but it didn't take long to put a smile on my face. My legs are still a little stiff but as I sit here and type this the legs feel great. I also put in 6 myles yesterday along a path in Cheyenne. I notice when I start running sooner after a race I recover much quicker as opposed to taking a few days off.

I'm really looking forward to racing Buffalo 50 in a few weeks. I feel I can post a time close to the CR of 6.43. I don't know anything about the course so that might be a bold prediction, we'll see how the next couple of weeks go.


Post a Comment