Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Thursday, March 4, 2010

5 myles - no time

Grigs - 4:00 P.M.
50s, clear, dry
mind/body - eager/strong
easy effort

All ready to go! The excitement is starting to settle in - that's what I'm used to feeling! The nervousness that goes along with that (I think) is supposed to be there because I wanna do well, that's all. I've trained and prepared like I set out to do now it's all about running my own smart race. I will be happy to go away with 3.15 or less - that's the goal. My wife will be tweetin' to give race updates and then a final time so check back frequently on Sunday. Race begins 8 AM EST which would be 6 AM EST.

5 comments:

Jamie Donaldson said...

Go get 'em Scott! David and I will be thinking about you! Go show them what you've got!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Scott! Run fast and take chances! A couple of Gubnas are on me when you get back.
BFish

Geoff said...

Crank it! I'll be following the twitter updates and cheering for you!

Stuart Swineford said...

Best of luck at the race. I have a question for you about PI shoes. I have worn the Syncroseek and the Peak XC but think I read somewhere that there is a new model coming out that bridges the gap. If you have time to ping me on this, that would be awesome. Hit me up on my site: http://www.runsturun.com

Thanks!

Matt Lonergan said...

Good luck Jaime! I'll be watching the tweets.