Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

11 myles - 1.18:06

HR urban trails
67 degrees! mostly dry, clear
mind/body - eager/good
easy effort

Gotta admit - I was a little nervous to run today for the simple fact that I wanted a healthy calf. I specifically took yesterday off to let the calf recover from 3 straight days of light running. I think it worked because I did not feel it today. Nice easy pace (7:06 avg) on a very beautiful day!

I've been reviewing the Buffalo 50 course map on Google earth and it appears that all of the climbing is done after mile 16 - is that correct? Does anyone know what the total climbing is? My guess is that the vertical and terrain are very similar to the American River 50. If that's the case then posting a time around 6.30 on a good day is feasible.
Post a Comment