Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Friday, October 23, 2009

8 myles - 56:08

Daniels Park - 11:00 A.M.
50s, still a little muddy, sunny
mind/body - good
Hard effort

Whoa! I just realized this is my second 'office day' this week... that's OK my boss would understand. Wait! I don't have a boss... that's right cause I AM the boss. I'm actually preparing for a divisional meeting here in Denver next Monday and Tuesday so it's legit being in the 'office'.

I still didn't feel the turn-over in the legs today so I decided to do a one mile test on flat road. 5:40.92 for the mile but it was as hard as I could go. I'm hopeful the leg speed will come around so that a 5:40 won't seem so anaerobic.

Finally, check this photo out. Not only do we here at Pearl Izumi-Smith run but we race cars too!

Team Director - Aric Manning sprinting to the win

No comments: