Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Thursday, October 22, 2009

10 myles - 1.11:49

Daniels Park - 3:30 P.M.
50s, sloppy, a little snow
mind/body - good
easy effort

Even though my effort was easy, it just seemed way too hard for the result - 7:11 pace. It seemed like I should have been going faster but maybe because of the muck I was spinnin' the wheels - so to speak.

On another note, check out this article written up in the NY times. Not so much the article but take a look at those shoes! Those are the new Fuel XC that will becoming out in Spring 2010 - I promise one of thee best -if not best- shoe on the market for 2010. I've attached a picture of the Fuel XC for a closer look. I raced all year in this shoe, along with 300 myles on the CT with no blister OR toenail issues to speak of.

Fuel XC - Spring 2010

No comments: