Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Sunday, October 25, 2009

10 myles - 1.17:46

HR urban trails - 8:00 A.M.
snowing, mucky, NW wind
mind/body - good
easy effort

Mucky-muck! Must have rained overnight because the trail was dry yesterday but this morning the mud was caked to my shoes. Didn't feel the best but plugged away with a 7:32 avg. Rather than a true snow, it was more like hail pelting me in the face as I finished up. I end the week with 45 myles and so far for the month of October 133 myles - about right for a recovery month. I'm still not sure about any more races this year but if the next few weeks go good I could see myself doing something in December.... early December that is.

On another note, the CRUD party was yesterday at Palmer Lake. And once again I represented the North CRUD chapter at the party... good thing because as you can see from the picture below - North CRUD swept the awards! Thanks to Smith Optics and Pearl Izumi for providing the all the award give-aways - the recipients were truly grateful.

North CRUD takes home the goods
Post a Comment