Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

7 myles - 51:34

Tuscan, AZ - 5:00 p.m.
65 degrees, slight wind, layer of clouds
mind/body - fresh/better than yesterday
easy effort

Went back to the same loop trail and then did an extra climb to add a couple of myles. I felt much better today and no aches in my legs. I needed today for some confidence! A bunch of people from the meeting were out on the trail watching the sunset and as I went cruising past, they all started talking. Later that night going to dinner I saw the same people (most of which are flat landers from around the U.S.) and they all wanted to know why I was running around on that trail? I knew if I got into a discussion about the races I do, they wouldn't understand so I just told them I wanted to burn some calories so I could drink beer that night..... but then again who I am kidding - I ONLY run to drink beer!

No comments: