Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Sunday, February 10, 2008

12 myles - 1.25:22

Daniels Park out/back - 11:00 a.m.
about 50 degrees, partly cloudy, dry roads
mind/body - good/good?
medium effort

Yaawhooooweee! Another run without incident! Minor twinges here and there in the left calf but it held up even pushing a bit in the end. I seem to notice it more going uphill rather than down or flat. So as long as the uphill grinds in Moab don't last too long I should be O.K. My first and last splits were: 6:40/6:49. I'm gaining more confidence but I'm still a little gun shy about something going wrong during my run. I keep thinking back to that 30 mile run when I bonked and wonder if that's gonna happen in Moab..... if it does, oh well "that which does not kill you only makes you stronger".

No comments: