Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Thursday, February 7, 2008

10 myles - 1.10:17

Daniels Park out/back - noon
mid 30's, partly cloudy, no wind
mind/body - fresh/left calf
easy effort

Well at this rate I won't be running Red Hot 50 K. I started my run feeling fantastic but around mile 5 my calf started acting up again. I'm not sure what to do at this point because the more time I take off to heal, the more fitness I will lose. I've taken the last 5 of 7 days off and at that rate I should pretty much lose everything that I've worked for the last 8 weeks. Even if I don't run, I will still go to Moab to see friends and to give Nicole a much needed break. Keep you're fingers crossed....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUT IT OFF! You dont need it.

A J said...

what about professional help? Dr or therapist...