Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Friday, December 14, 2007

Sick again?!?!

It's not as though I just got sick today but this day it all came crashing down. I've been fighting a cold or two for the past two weeks, starting with a cough and now nasal stuff. I guess it doesn't help trying to run on the brink of getting sick and it being sub 30 degrees for the past week either.

Needless to say I didn't run today. Either way I had planned on taking today off because I have been running for 4 straight days now. I'll run 4 miles tomorrow and 10 miles on Sunday to make a total of 34 miles for the week. I'd say pretty good first week back!

On another note, my wife is set to be induced for the birth of our second child on Wednesday. I am nervous and excited at the same time. Every time we talk about the birth of our new son, Jaxon (our other son) gets giddy. He starts to laugh out loud so I KNOW he's excited.

No comments: